Mina nya mantran:

Varje bortvald kolhydrat är en bra kolhydrat!! Jag kan äta vad jag vill, när jag vill, men inte den här timmen/dagen!!

tisdag 15 juni 2010

att tänka på..



All About Your Heart By Mindy Gledhill

I don’t mind your odd behaviour, it’s the very thing I love
If you were an ice cream flavor you would be my favourite one
My imagination sees you like a painting by Van Gogh
Stary nights and bright sunflowers, follow you where you may go

Oh, I’ve loved you from the start
In every single way and more each passing day
You, are brighter than the stars, believe me when I say, it’s not about your scars…
It’s all about your heart

You’re a butterfly in captive, small and safe in your cocoon
Go on you can take your time, time is said to heal all wounds

My hope it that it helps these precious children’s hearts sing, relax, be at peace, rest and prepare for that which no child should have to prepare for. I love them already and I’ve not even met them yet. My prayer is that they know they are loved, I hope this song goes some way towards helping.

Inga kommentarer: